AIMMSCR Research Job – Chemistry Recruitment
Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine and Stem Cell Research is inviting applications for a Research Assistant position. The position is available for a time-bound research project undertaken at Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine and Stem Cell Research, Amity University, Noida.
Name of Posts: Research Assistant
Number of posts: 01
Name of the Research Project: “Synthesis and Development of Deep Red/NIR Fluorescent Carbon Nanoparticles for Targeted Tumor Imaging”
Name of sponsoring agency: Council of Science & Technology (CST), UP
Duration of the position:
Fellowship / Monthly compensation: Rs.20,000/- pm
- Master’s in Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Nanotechnology Chemistry from recognized university with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- NET/NET-LS, GATE qualified candidates and/or those with Experience in heterocycle synthesis, and (or) biochemistry, cell culture and fluorescence imaging would be given priority.
Age Limit: As per the norms
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 10 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected]
- Please mention “Application for RA-CST” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Link to apply: https://www.amity.edu/career_amity.aspx
Keywords: AIMMSCR, Research Job, Chemistry Recruitment, Research Assistant, Research Project, Council of Science & Technology, Fellowship, Monthly compensation, Essential qualifications, Age Limit. AIMMSCR Research Job – Chemistry Recruitment. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.