Apotex Inc., founded in 1974, is the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company. We employ over 6,000 people worldwide in research, development, manufacturing and distribution. We produce more than 300 generic pharmaceuticals in approximately 4000 dosages and formats and export to over 115 countries around the globe.
Job Title – Analytical R&D
Openings – 20
Experience – 0 – 5 Years
Location – Bengaluru(Jigani)
Salary : 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
This position is responsible for Perform and reporting of various analytical test methods for development, reference products and exhibit samples based on test requisition form, preparation of certificate of analysis.
The Scientist Analytical Development may assist Research scientist and Sr. Research scientist in optimization work and always ensures that all operations are performed in accordance with cGMPs, SOPs as applicable.
The Scientist Analytical Development is proficient at basic skills in Analytical Method Development, method validation and stability analysis.
1. To perform routine development analysis and method development activities.
2. Responsible for performing analytical activities as a response to regulatory queries.
3. Responsible for performing analytical activities for investigation, justification, compendia evaluation, method development, method validations.
4. Responsible for initiation, execution and completion of development samples used on test requisition form.
5. Responsible for initiation, execution and completion of exhibit stability sample analysis reference product analysis, regulatory query batches.
6. Responsible for initiation, execution and completion of comparison studies between reference product and in-house batches and multimedia analysis.
7. Responsible for all activities in analytical research and development, including cGLP, documentation and implementation of departmental quality systems.
8. To assist the Sr. Research scientist/group leader in the day to day functioning of the Analytical Research and Development Laboratory.
9. Communicating the requirements for the leaders and within the team members for affective CGLP procedures and departmental quality systems to achieve all outcomes.
10. Performing activities with established regulatory compliance and safety requirements.
Education: Master Degree in Pharmacy. Specialization in Pharmaceutical Analysis / Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutics is desirable.
He / She should have knowledge of analytical development on Solid dosage forms for regulated markets like USA, Europe, Canada and Australia is essential.
He / She should have a good Knowledge in multimedia dissolution study analysis of test products and innovator products, knowledge in stability sample testing (Solid Oral dosage form).
He / She should have good understanding of clinical and regulatory requirements of USA, Canada, Australia, and European regulatory bodies.
He / She should have good communication and interpersonal skills along with Computer efficacy in MS-Office and Internet.
For Fresher’s –
If you are a M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis; Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics) only.
If you have an aggregate of 65% across.
If you are a pass out of 2017 Batch or 2016 Batch only.
If you are a GPAT/GATE Qualified, will be an added advantage. Then please apply.
If you are a M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis; Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmaceutics) or MSc. (Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ General Chemistry)only.
If you have an experience of 1-5 years in the field of Analytical Formulation (Tablets & Capsules) Research & Development Lab only. Then please apply.
If you have applied to Apotex in the last 6 months, then please don’t apply.
If you have experience in API, then please don’t apply.
UG: B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Interview Date: 29-Jul-17 (Saturday)
- Interview Timings: 09:00AM to 12:00 PM
- Venue Details: Apotex Research Pvt Ltd [ARPL],
Plot # 1&2, Bommasandra Industrial Area,
Phase 4, Jigani Link Road, Bangalore-560099.
Contact no: 080-39941028/39941108
- Land Mark: – Near to Biocon Park(Jigani Link Road).