The University of Hyderabad (UoH), one of the major institutions of higher education in India is largely devoted to postgraduate studies and is widely known for its excellence in research and for its distinguished faculty. Founded in 1974 with Prof. Gurbaksh Singh as its first Vice Chancellor, UoH – also known as Hyderabad Central University or HCU- has emerged as a leading centre of teaching and research. The large campus located near Gachibowli, which is the IT hub of Hyderabad, has immense bio-diversity and is home to over 75 varieties of bird, not to speak of the lakes and rock formations which give the campus a natural beauty.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 01
Project title: “Strong NIR absorbing BODIPY incorporated Ru & Porphyrin dyes for design of efficient Dye-sensitized solar cells (DSCs)”
Principal Investigator: Prof. Pradeepta K. Panda
Funding agency: DST
Salary: As per DST norms
1. First class in M.Sc. (General/ Organic/ Inorganic Chemistry).
2. JRFs (NET, DST INSPIRE) [Can register for Ph. D. as per University of Hyderabad norms.] 3. Candidates having experience in porphyrin chemistry, BODIPY or Ru-chemistry will be preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae (including their e-mail and contact no.) by e-mail to the below mentioned address by 10th July 2017.
E-Mail: [email protected] [email protected]
Walk in Details:
- Date of Interview: 14th July 2017
- Time of Interview: 10:30 A. M.
- Venue of Interview : School of Chemistry , University of Hyderabad , Central University P. O. Hyderabad 500 046