Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002. Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007. A large number of reputed Industrial houses in the country visit the Institution and select the final year students as Engineers/ Management Trainees.
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Chemistry)
No. of Posts: 04
Work Location: Jalandhar
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.54000/- per month (Consolidated)
PhD with first class both at BSc and MSc in relevant discipline (60% or equivalent CGPA 6.75 on 10 point scale).
- Duly completed application form along with all necessary documents (according to eligibility criteria available in the Institute website) compiled in a single pdf file (no image file will be accepted) should be submitted electronically to the [email protected].
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be applicable as per Govt. of India norm.
- None other than electronic submission of application will be entertained.
- Number of vacancies may change. No claim arising out of change in number of post, advertised shall be admissible. The Institute reserves the right to keep vacant any or all the advertised posts.
- Candidates applying for multiple posts should submit separate application for each post.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidate for attending the interview.
- The screening committee shall shortlist the eligible and most desirable candidates to be called for interview from amongst the applicants, based on specialization, availability of candidates and requirements of the departments.
- Original documents/certificates will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- Candidates called for interview may have to give power point presentation on the lecture on any topic of UG course.
- The interview for the shortlisted candidates shall be held tentatively in the 2nd / 3rd week of July, 2017.
- The candidates are advised to visit the Institute website from time to time for any relevant updates.
Application Deadline: 20.06.17