Teva Quality Specialist Job – Msc Chemistry Job Opening
Teva Quality Specialist Job Specialist Job. Teva hiring Chemistry candidates for the post.Teva Hiring Undergraduate and Postgraduate Science candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Job Id: 6018
Qualifications MSc – Chemistry
Experience: 2 to 4 Yrs of Exp.
- Review and approval of executed / masterbatch cards and other production-related data.
- Control, distribution & Archival of all documents.
- Responsible for coordination and supervising dispatch and related activities.
- Responsible for initiation, review of change controls system related to process, monograph, facility, SOP’s, vendor etc.
- Coordinating for investigating, review and closing of deviation, OOS, OOT, CAPA and related task. Follow up and implementation CAPA with effectiveness verification.
- Coordination and review of Qualification/Validation documents and engineering files and related task.
- Carrying out quality system audits / internal audit to verify compliance with principles of quality system GMP / GLP.
- Coordination, review and archival of technology transfer documents. Review and update of time limitation and process parameters.
- Coordination in stability sample initiation for validation batches, annual batch and others.
- Review and verification of documents and updation in the computerized system.
- Filling of Customer Questionnaires and other customer-related Queries.
- Responsible for preparation and review of an annual product review.
- To perform the risk assessment.
- Batch card auditing & retrieval.
Editor’s Note: Teva Chemistry Researcher, BPharma jobs 2019 at Teva, Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs.