BASF shares a rich history with India spanning more than a century. With our vast knowledge in the field of chemistry, we manufacture high-quality, innovative products that cater to a wide range of industries. BASF in India has 9 production sites, 2 R&D centers and more than 2,000 employees and is well positioned to meet the current and future needs of the ever-growing Indian market.
Job Title: Technical Manager – Adhesives
No of Posts: 01
Salary: As per company standards
- To support customers with technical solution for Adhesives market & increase the know how in this segment.
- Interact with Regional technical team of EDK to offer right solution to customers based on the type of application in adhesives.
- To develop / generate opportunities with customers for water based adhesives in India
- Actively interact with Global key accounts like Avery Dennison , H.B.Fuller , Henkel Adhesives etc
- Develop market for Luvitech grades for Adhesives market
- Map the customers in adhesives segment , provide them with BASF’s product offerings .
- Discuss technical parameters & offer the solution to customers for their type of application of adhesives.
- Conduct the technical trials in the lab for offering sustainable solution
- Interact with Regional EDK technical team to align the offerings in the market
- Develop new applications in India , support localization of production
- Technical support for local production in India
Master in Polymer chemistry / engineering with working back ground in Adhesives market . Techno commercial exposure is necessary