(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
KERALA – 678623
ITI Limited, the Country’s premier Telecom Company, multi unit Central Public Sector Undertaking is all set to take telecom and IT to greater and unexplored realms. The Company has also emerged as the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company offers complete range of telecom products covering the whole spectrum of Switching, Transmission, Access and Subscriber premises equipment. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has made strides in the CDMA and GSM Technology, manufacture of GSM-BTS and Infrastructure equipment. Besides offering the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business.
ASST. EXECUTIVE ENGINEER – CHEMICAL
Appointments will be in Grade II Pay Scale on Tenure basis for a period of 5 Years. Likely to be absorbed in the regular rolls of the Company subject to the requirement of the organization and performance of the officer.
Essential Qualification : Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering/M.Sc Chemistry with
1. Minimum of 65% aggregate marks for General and OBC candidates and
2. Minimum of 63% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Minimum 2 years experience in chemical process plant preferably in PCB manufacturing.
However, if experienced candidates are not available, fresher’s also will be considered for the position of Asst. Executive Engineer- Trainees on payment of consolidated remuneration of i.e.Rs.15000 for 1 st Year and Rs.16000 for 2nd year. After successful completion of training, they will be inducted in Grade II Pay Scale on Tenure basis for a period of 3 years. Likely to be absorbed in the regular rolls of the Company subject to the requirement of the organization and performance of the officer.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Not more than 30 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with the instructions of Central Govt.
In respect of Asst Executive Trainees – Not more than 28 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with the instructions of Central Govt.
NUMBER OF VACANCY : 2 Nos
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Educational Qualification and Age limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- Relaxation in Age / Qualification etc. may be considered at the sole discretion of the Management.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Candidates will be considered for the interview in the appropriate / lower level of Grade / Designation depending on the experience, salary drawn and position held by them.
- Out of the total period of experience stipulated, candidates should have completed at least one year of service in the company’s comparable equivalent next lower Grade / Position and scale of pay
- To & fro 3rd Sleeper train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to SC/ST/PWD candidates attending for interview from out stations as per rules of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.
- Internal candidates on the Regular rolls of the company will be allowed to continue as Regular Employee. If selected, posting will be as per requirement of the company.
- Internal candidates are also eligible for apply. There is no age bar for internal candidates on the regular rolls of the company. Required professional qualification will be as per Career Plan of the Company.
How to Apply:
The candidates are requested to submit hardcopies of application along with required documents as per the list below in the following address. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist. The last date for receipt of application along with copies of certificates is 24 th June,2017.
KERALA – 678623
(A) Application should be accompanied with the following:-
(I) A Non-refundable Account payee Demand Draft for Rs.300/-(Rupees Three Hundred only) in any Nationalized Bank. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their Name & Address on the reserve side of the DD (SC/ST & Physically Challenged category persons need not to submit DD).
(II) Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
(III) SC/ST category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
(IV) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement). Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
(V) PWD category candidates should attach self attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
(VI) Ex-Service Category candidates should attach self attested copy of Service Certificate. Original should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
(VII) In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview.
(VIII) The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification, experience against the advertisement.
Application Deadline – 24th June 2017