Aurobindo Pharma is one of the leading Indian pharmaceutical research companies that manufactures and export drugs and formulations worldwide.
Job Title : Formulation Analytical Research Scientist
No.of.Posts : 6
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Location : Hyderabad(Bachupally)
- Responsible for writing analytical methods.
- Responsible to perform validation for early phase and late phase (both for drug substance and drug product) NCE molecules.
- Responsible to perform stability studies(GLP tox-stability, Technical stability, Clinical stability and registration stability) for NCE molecules(both for drug substance and drug product) as per the protocol
- Responsible for method development for color, clarity, pH, assay and related substances for early drug products.
- Dissolution method development and validation
- Responsible to perform Routine sample analysis.
- Responsible for Stability analysis as per stability protocol [Development and Exhibit samples]. Stability samples include Exhibit stability, Bulk stability, Inuse stability, Photostability, Suspension stability, Transport worthiness.
- Carrying out laboratory investigations like OOS (Out Of Specification), OOE (Out Of Trend) and Literature search.
- Qualification of HPLC and UPLC instruments.
- Review of Analytical documents and Stability compilations.
- Regular analysis and online documentation.
- Carrying out laboratory investigations and Literature search.
- Responsible for GuidingTraining the new Analysts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have experience in method devolopment, Regular and stability analysis for Dissolution,Assay,Related substances by HPLC as well as by UV.
- Should have experience in method validation and Method verification of Dissolution, Assay for various Drug products by HPLC as well as by UV.
- Preparation of Method validation Summary reports for the Validation reports for analytical methods as per Regulatory and ICH.
- Calibration of Instruments like HPLC, Dissolution,UV apparatus and Balances as per schedule and SOP.
- Preparation of working standards.
- Successful facing of internal and external audits.
- Maintenance of lab equipments working area as per GLP.
- Ability to learn new techniques quickly; work independently, commitment to quality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
Walkin Interview on 3rd June