Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (CPL) is one of India’s most reputed, research-based, techno-savvy pharmaceutical companies with a focus in the area of Formulations , APIs and having its corporate office at Bhat, Ahmedabad and State-Of-Art manufacturing facilities compliant with USFDA, MHRA, TGA, MCA, MCC & WHO norms at Dholka, Ankleshwar, Kadi and Jammu.With Diversified operations including Manufacturing of Hospital Disposables, Diagnostics, Laboratory Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Machinery, Animal Health Formulations, Feed Supplements and Bio-fertilizers, CPL is all set to forge ahead, rising to new challenges, in its quest for excellence.
Job Title – Field Officer: Sales & Marketing
Experience – 0 years
Location – Ahmedabad
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – Any Postgraduate
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Indias largest privately held pharmaceutical company invites application from B.Pharm students who wish to make career in Sales & Marketing.
Candidates who have flair of selling, travelling and who are below 25 years of age with 0-6 month experience can apply for the position of Field Officer.
The company offers one of the best remuneration along with opportunity to earn handsome incentives and career growth. The candidate must have fluency in English along with vernacular language apart from taking challenges willingly.
Only candidates who are passing out in 2017 or taking current year exam may apply. Candidates prior to 2016 & age above 25 years need not apply
1. You will cover all doctors as per the MCL.
2. You will cover a minimum doctor call average of 12 doctors per day as per standard list.
3. To implement and follow up on product strategies decided by PMT for better prescription mileage.
4. You will meet campaign doctors twice in a month or as decided by the H.O/PMT.
5. You will ensure the availability of products at all the chemist shops adjacent to the doctors chambers.
6. You will achieve minimum call average of 5 chemists per working day as per the list provided by you in consultation and with the approval of ABM / SM.
7. You will collect information from the market and record it in the market survey feed back forms and sends it to the ABM/SM along with the DCR.
8. You shall on an average do market survey from one chemist per day.
9. You will be responsible to collect data from the market and provide the same to the Product Management Department for launching new products.
10. You shall ensure through the stockist that correct and complete stock and sales statement is prepared and submitted to the concerned Managers.
The statement should be signed with the partys stamp and discussed with the stockist, particularly highlighting high inventory products and liquidation plan. Stock and sales plan should be dispatched on or before the 3rd day of the month. Payment details must be reflected in the stock and sales statement.
11. You will follow up on the outstanding bills of your area in the interest of completion of sales.
12. You will ensure that the stockist maintains adequate stocks for all products.
13. It will be your primary responsibility to avoid expiry of all products at stockist level.
14. To strengthen the business you shall refrain from taking any leave during joint field working with ABM/SM/HO Personnel except in case of unavoidable circumstances such as accidents/hospitalization of self/family members etc.
Under these circumstances you will provide proof or certificate of doctor under whom self/family member is taking treatment.
15. To develop and to establish customer relationship with at least 75 to 100 Doctors in the entire division for higher growth of the division and for conversion of non- prescribers with regular or higher frequency of visit.
16. To explore the possibilities for new markets for future expansion and growth.
17. To do market research on competitors activities on various products, like price variation, novel strategies etc. and to give feed back to the marketing dept. to combat competition.
18. To Participate/organize symposia/exhibition /CMEs and to assist the HO team to participate in seminars and annual conference of doctors meets.
19. To implement and to adhere to organization policies and norms which are in force by self and team members.
20. To scrutinize the doctor prescription potential during joint field work to take corrective measures.
Click here to Apply Online