CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent National Laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 1 (one) position of Project Assistants Level-II initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “Graphene oxide based nanocomposite films for food packaging applications”(GAP-0510) funded by SERB, New Delhi tenable at the Department of FPT, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore, Karnataka.
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent degree with good academic records.
Desirable: Experience in Organic / Inorganic / Nanomaterial synthesis.
Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- per month (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 24.04.2017 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to Dr. Arunkumar Panneerselvam, Senior Scientist, Department of Food Packaging Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka. (email:[email protected]) on or before 24.04.2017. Application format can be downloaded from the website www.cftri.com.
Applications received after the due date (24.04.2017) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Application Deadline – 24th April 2017