The eligible candidates may appear in walk-in interview to be held on 12th April 2017 for following purely temporary positions in ICAR-NASF project at Division of Agricultural Chemicals, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110 012.
Job Title – Research Associate
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Chemical, structural and functional characterization of identified anti-tick lead phyto-chemicals and optimization of delivery matrix for effective application of natural formulation for the control of acaricide resistant ticks”
Principal Investigator – Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Emoluments per month –
- Rs.40000 + HRA (as per ICAR guidelines) for Ph.D.
- Rs. 38000 + HRA (as per ICAR guidelines) for M.Sc.
With Doctoral degree: Ph.D. (Chemistry / Agricultural Chemicals)
With Master’s degree: Master’s degree in Chemistry (with specialization in Organic Chemistry) or Agricultural Chemicals with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship / Associateship / Training / Other engagements. Published research papers will be desirable. Those with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree must have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET or equivalent as per the ICAR guidelines
Desirable – Research experiencein natural product chemistry
1. Age as on date of interview: Maximum 40 years for Research Associate and 30 years for Semi-skilled Labour (Age relaxation as per Govt. of India / ICAR rules for women / SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates)
2. The Research Associate and Semi-skilled Labour positions are purely contractual, non-regular, co-terminus with the project, and will be offered initially for a period up to September 30, 2017 and further extendable based on satisfactory performance for the remaining period of the project
3. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment / absorption either in this institute or in ICAR. Non-maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the Research Associate and Semi-skilled Labour liable for termination during the appointment period as per ICAR rules.
4. Candidates should bring their complete bio-data as per the prescribed format having one recent passport size photograph, original and self attested copies of all certificates, degrees, publications / articles, experience certificate and no objection certificate from their present employer. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
5. Candidates who are not able to produce the required original Doctoral/Master’s/Bachelor’s degree certificate as on the date of the interview will not be eligible to attend the interview.
6. Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is (are) an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned by post or through e‐mail at head [email protected] and [email protected] on or before April 04, 2017. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on the date of interview
7. Candidates reaching after specified reporting time may not ordinarily be entertained.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
10. The decision of competent authority will be final and binding in all respects.
- Application Deadline – 04th April 2017
- Date of Interview – 12th April 2017
- Reporting Time – 09:30 – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Room No. 139 (Conference room), Division of Agricultural Chemicals, LBS Building, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110 012