Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a SERB, DST, Government of India following Projects:
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : Molecular Structure and Vibrational Dynamics of Ionic Liquids and their Binary Mixtures with Solvents
Duration : 3 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. However, after every year, the progress of the candidate will be reviewed for further extension
Emoluments : Rs. 25000 pm + HRA (If, applicable) + other benefits (as per SERB-DST rules)
Masters degree in Physics/ Physical Chemistry/Material Science or Equivalent.
Candidate must be qualified the NET-JRF/GATE/JAM/JEST/AICTE/any other national test or must have any Professional masters degree.
How to Apply:
The applicants must send the following documents latest by March 31, 2017 through an e-mail at above mentioned respective e-mail addresses.
1. A one page cover letter describing background and motivation
2. Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details
3. Reference letter from at least one referee
• The shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. The selected candidate will be registered for PhD program as per institute norms.
• Please note that no TA/DA will
Application Deadline – 31st March 2017