NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NAGALAND
Nagaland – 797 103
NIT Nagaland invites applicants for WALK-IN INTERVIEW for the recruitment of Project Fellows under the following Collaborative Research Schemes funded by UGC-DAE-CSR, Mumbai Centre, BARC, Mumbai.
Job Title : Project Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Drug-Gold Nano Particle Bioconjugates: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications under Dilute and Molecular Crowding condition”
Principal Investigator : Dr. Jhimli Bhattacharyya
- i) Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA (with NET/GATE/JEST qualification) for initial two years and Rs. 28000/- for third year onwards.
- ii) Rs. 14000/- pm + HRA (without NET/GATE/JEST qualification) for initial two years and Rs. 16000/- for third year onwards.
M.Sc in Chemistry/Allied Subjects with a minimum 55% marks OR 6.0 CGPA in 10- Point Scale or Equivalent.
One set of attested photocopy of all certificates and one passport size self attested photo are to be produced with the application at the time of interview. Original Certificates shall be shown at the time of interview for verification.
No TA / DA will be given for appearing the interview.
- Date of Interview – 22nd February 2017
- Time of Interview – 09:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Administrative Block, NIT Nagaland Chumukedima, Dimapur – 797 103