Allergan is a global multi-specialty healthcare company that isfocused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovativepharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices that enable people to live lifeto its greatest potential – to see more clearly, move more freely, expressthemselves more fully. Our innovative products and market leadership positionsare driven by people with a passion for making a difference.
Job Title – Territory Manager (Indore)
Job Number: 161759
Job Summary –
- The incumbent is responsible for assigned territory to regularly meet ophthalmologist and achieve revenue budgets in line with team/Organizational objectives. Meet the company specifications in call average and coverage of ophthalmologists in the assigned area.
- The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial,human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Responsible for assigned territory to regularly meet ophthalmologists and achieve revenue budgets in line with team/organizational objectives
2.Conduct customer/market development activities in discussion with the line managers and as directed by HO
3.Manages and constantly update a customer base of consultant Ophthalmologists, Institutions & Hospitals and continues to review the list to optimize the business.
4.Conducts detailing & product discussions with Ophthalmologists, customer education, retail audits and monitors distribution system.
5.Implement marketing initiatives by the company from time to time; thereby achieving the sales objective and product volume budgets.
6.Meets the company specifications in call average and coverage of ophthalmologists in the assigned territory
7.Complies with reporting systems, work plans and operates within assigned budgets to maximize sales and to establish effective sales administration systems.
- Candidate must be a Graduate in Science / Pharma, though B Com with excellent pharma track record can be considered.
- Around 4-5 years of prior successful sales experience in the Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Industry.
- Candidates must have Managerial experience in Pharma Sales.
- The incumbent should have excellent demonstrated communication skills & selling skills
- Should have skills/competence in in-clinic detailing and dialogue
- Ability to grasp specialty pharma products and understanding of niche market segments
- Self-motivated individual with demonstrated planning and analytical skills.
- Sensitive and prompt in responding to customer needs and sensitive to market challenges
- High level of perseverance and resilience