NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA
(An Institute under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
ASHOK RAJPATH, PATNA – 800 005 (BIHAR)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – Stereoselective strategies towards b-glycosylation: En route synthesis of bioactive compounds
Reference Number – File No. ECR/2016/000623
Sponsor – DST, SERB, Govt. of India, New Delhi
Principal Investigator – Dr. RIMA THAKUR, Dept of Chemistry, NIT Patna
Age Limit – 28 Years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Female will be given as per DST norms.)
Consolidated Compensations –
- Upto Rs.25,000/‐ per month for first two years
- Based on the performance, the position may be extended to one more year with the emolument @ Rs. 28000/- per month.
- HRA may be given to the JRF as per Central Government norms if the JRF is not given hostel accommodation.
M. Sc in Chemistry with atleast 55% marks and valid NET/GATE score. Candidates having interest or specialization in the area of organic synthesis will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may appear the interview along with all original certificates.
- An advance copy of the application on a plain paper along with complete curriculum vitae and self-attested photocopies of all testimonials should reach within 17th December, 2016 to the Principle Investigator, Dr. Rima Thakur ([email protected]), Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, 800005.
- The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the Post of JRF in the Project File No. ECR/2016/000623″.
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and it is co-terminous with the project.
- If selected, initially the position will be offered for 01 year.
- Appointment may be extended on yearly basis maximum up to total tenure of 03 years depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- No T. A. and D. A. or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
- All original testimonials should be produced during interview for verification.
Application Deadline – 17th December 2016