Work As A Clinical Project Manager @ Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Job Title: Clinical Project Manager
Job ID: 195277BR
A health care company with global reach. A product pipeline filled to the brim. A team committed to scientific advancement. Think what’s possible.Novartis and its associated companies are always looking for talented employees globally. We are engaged in advance preparation for potential position openings. Submit your CV/resume now to join our talent pool for the position described below. Please note that you are not applying for a current vacancy, but are submitting your CV/resume for consideration for future, possible opportunities. We look forward to receiving your information.
- Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life science/healthcare is required.
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- 8 years’ Clinical Operations experience with at least 4 years managerial experience in planning, executing, reporting and publishing clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
- Proven ability to work independently in a complex matrix environment (including remote).
- Good project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, regulatory processes, and global clinical development process.
- Demonstrated presentation and diplomacy skills. Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong customer oriented mindset
- Ability to resolve issues with minimal supervision and understand when to escalate.
- Willingness to act accountably in project / trial management
How to Apply:
Interested candidatescan apply online via the link below