IICB today is engaged in research on diseases of national importance and biological problems of global interest, employing sophisticated state-of-the-art technology in keeping with the rapid and unprecedented momentum that life science research has gained globally over the last 50 years.
IICB is one of the major institutes in India which initiated, right from its inception, multidisciplinary concerted efforts for conducting basic research on infectious diseases, specifically leishmaniasis and cholera, along with the development of technologies for the diagnosis, immunoprophylaxis, and chemotherapy of the diseases.
Position Title : Project Assistant Level – II
Name of the Project : “MiRNAs in trophoblast stem cell differentiation”
Sponsor of the Project : Science & Engineering Research Board
Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Rupasri Ain
Vacancy Code : 4651602
Qualification Required : M.Sc in Biochemistry with 55% marks.
Desirable Experience : Experience in molecular cloning, cell culture and at least 3 months of research experience in any R&D laboratory
Age Limit : 28 Years
Stipend : Rs.12,000/- p.m.
Terms & Conditions :
- The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post.
- The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules.
How To Apply :
Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 01.07.2016 from 10.00 am in the Conference Room with the following documents original and self attested copy –
- Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
- Degree/Diploma Certificate,
- Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification,
- No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed.
Walk-in Interview :
Date : 01/07/2016
Time : From 10.00 a.m
Venue : Conference Room, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology