Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Major therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets. For more information, log on to: www.drreddys.com
- Review relevant literature.
- Develop analytical methods, conduct validations of these methods and transfer method to QC.
- Prepare Method Development and Method Validation reports.
- Compile forced degradation & identification of unknown impurities.
- Do online sample analysis for product development.
- Compile stability data of previously completed projects.
- Analyze the product strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross-functional issues in AR&D.
- Visualize the developmental needs of the product.
- Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
- Procure chemicals, solvents, columns, etc.
- Maintain lab equipments as per GLP.
- Investigate abnormal results and discuss them with group leaders.
- Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
- Calibrate the instruments according to the calibration schedule and follow GLP and SOPs.
- Keep the work area clean and the laboratory under controlled temperature.
- Maintain the documents well.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Role: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist.