Msc Chemistry Job in CSIR Project @ National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
Applications are invited for Project Assistance job post vacancy at National chemical laboratory Pune. Candidates with MSc chemistry and b tech in chemical engineering can apply for this job post.
Project Code No: TLP003526
Project Title: Demonstration and validation of a 5kW HT-PEMFC based combined cooling and power system
Job Title: Project Assistance
No. of positions: 01
M.Sc. Polymer Chemistry/ B.E./ B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent with minimum
55% marksR&D Experience of 1 year will be preferred.
- Understanding of PEMFC systems, polymer processing, polymer synthesis, and characterization.
- An additional advantage is going to be understanding of polymer materials, their processing and characterization procedures and reasonable understanding of literature/patent looking for.
- Familiarity with PEM established fuel cell technology such as working understanding of gas cells, membrane electrode assembly, bipolar plates, gasketing materials.
Pay Scale: – Rs 28000 fixed per month
Age Limit: 32 years
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates can submit the documents in the following format:
(1) Name of the applicant
(2) Date of Birth
(3) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC)
(4) Experience and full details
(5) Address for communication
(6) Telephone No./Email address
(7) any close relation** working in CSIR-NCL, Pune.
The Program with All the Aforementioned information duly signed with photo-copies of Applicable
Certificates/testimonials must be addressed :
The Head, PSE Division (Attn Dr. H. V. Pol) CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
411008, so as to reach on or before 4 pm, 30th July 2018.
The application should be submitted to Dr. Harshawardhan V Pol, PPC Bldg., PSE Div.,
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to
join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
View Main Notification