Pharma Associate Scientist at Kenvue
At Kenvue, we realize the extraordinary power of everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and rooted in science, we’re the house of iconic brands – including NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, TYLENOL®, LISTERINE®, JOHNSON’S® and BAND-AID® that you already know and love. Science is our passion; care is our talent. Our global team is made up of 22,000 diverse and brilliant people, passionate about insights, innovation, and committed to delivering the best products to our customers. With expertise and empathy, being a Kenvuer means to have the power to impact the lives of millions of people every day. We put people first, care fiercely, earn trust with science, and solve with courage – and have brilliant opportunities waiting for you!
What You Will Do
- Timely execution of assigned deliverables in raw material qualification projects, addressing triggers like cost improvement initiatives, raw material discontinuations, and supplier-driven changes, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducting in-depth impact assessments of raw material changes on formulations within categories such as skin care, hair care, baby care, oral care, and self-care.
- Documenting change control and related activities in various systems according to defined processes in a compliant manner.
- Preparing and documenting laboratory-scale batches for various personal care products in skin care, hair care, baby care, and oral care categories.
- Generating technical justifications, reports, and summaries based on sound scientific experimentation and rationale.
- Providing support to internal and external manufacturing sites for troubleshooting and investigations related to raw materials, covering 10 internal manufacturing sites and more than 25 external manufacturing sites.
What We Are Looking For
- 1-2 years in FMCG sector.
- Bachelors/master’s in pharmacy, B. Tech in Cosmetic Technology/Chemical Engineering.
- Fundamental understanding of raw materials and their influence on personal care formulations.
- Introductory proficiency in change management skills for raw material qualifications in personal care products.
- Adequate knowledge of technical writing, GxP, and quality systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for in-depth exploration of raw material chemistry and impact assessment on formulation, coupled with a commitment to acquiring problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Rapid learning and adaptable mindset.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
To apply for this position, please visit the original notification.
Keywords: Pharma Associate Scientist at Kenvue. Pharma Associate Scientist, Kenvue, Job Posting, Apply Online, Raw Material Center, Change Management Workstream, Greater Mumbai, FMCG Sector, Pharmacy, Cosmetic Technology, Chemical Engineering, Technical Writing, GxP, Quality Systems, Microsoft Office. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.