IFF MPharma Application Scientist Job – Apply Online
Date: Feb 6, 2024
Location: Mumbai, IN, 400051
Company: IFF Family of Companies
Req ID: 496416
Are you inspired to contribute your expertise to a global leading Ingredients organization? We are a global leader in taste, scent and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of solutions for the food & beverage industry.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our Application Development & Innovation team as Application Scientist. Come join the global Ingredients leader where science and creativity meet to create essential solutions for a better world!
As Application Scientist, you will be responsible for identifying, assessing and developing new product or application development concepts and/or technologies to provide solutions to identified (customer) problems. You will manage technical/scientific projects, coordinating with other professionals to accomplish objectives. You will be a key resource to sales professionals, distributors, customer and other internal/external partners on Product applications.
The role is Mumbai based and will report to South Asia AD&I Leader.
How you will Contribute
- Partner with the commercial team to understand how he/she can help deliver/exceed the business plan, by developing customer intimacy and generating/presenting relevant, credible, high quality technical information for targeted customers.
- Constantly engage with customers, building productive and collaborative trust-based relationships with the assigned accounts.
- Travel & troubleshoot at customers site in close cooperation with sales and other functions.
- Contribute to translating product data into effective marketing and sales tools.
- Participate in and follows application and innovation activities. Leads implementation at core customers in cooperation with other business function colleagues and in alignment with the business strategy.
- Track & identify new products/opportunities in the market.
- Ensure product quality and performance standards meet customer needs through continuous evaluation of product. Handles customer specification requests and works with internal stake holders to create and deliver value.
- Work closely with customers to ensure growth with existing products & position new products and technologies as per customer needs or business strategy. This includes possessing the interpersonal skills and organizational intuition to successfully interface at multiple levels and functions within the customer’s organization. This requires excellent communication with stakeholders in sales, marketing, and research functions.
- Present technical papers at conferences, in webinars and in other external situations to promote IFF Pharma Solutions products and technology.
- Strong ability to influence customer’s decision in selecting excipients in their drug products.
What you will need to be successful
- M. Pharm with 5-10 years’ experience or PhD, Pharmaceutics / Oral Drug delivery systems with minimum 3 years’ hands on experience with Solid orals.
- Atleast 3-5 years of hands-on experience working in a pharmaceutical company or industrial similar position for oral drug delivery.
- Hands on industry experience in formulation of immediate and modified release oral solid dosage forms.
- Knowledge & prior experience of working in excipients is a plus.
- Expertise in using conventional and most used pharmaceutical technologies such as high shear granulator, fluid bed granulator, rotary compression machine, roller compactor, extrusion spheronization, hot melt extrusion/ twin screw granulation.
- Project management skills to lead and manage internal/customer projects.
- Good understanding of regulatory topics and emerging trends.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Application Scientist, IFF Family of Companies, Mumbai, Job Posting, Application Development & Innovation, Ingredients, Product Development, Technical Projects, Customer Relations, Pharmaceutical Industry, Excipients, Oral Drug Delivery, Formulation, Pharmaceutical Technologies, Project Management, Regulatory Compliance, Communication Skills. IFF MPharma Application Scientist Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.