Pharma Clinical Research Scientist Job at Teva Pharmaceuticals, Apply Online
Clinical Research Scientist II
Date: Jan 29, 2024
Location: Navi Mumbai, India, 400706
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 53794
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
- Assist to develop and validate cost-effective, rugged and sensitive bioanalytical method for the complex and small molecules.
- Work within cross functional teams to remediate technical issues in bioanalytical methods.
- Strongly self-motivated, believing in team-work and efficient problem solver, having good skills for development of bioanalytical methods.
- To manage the group independently.
- Ensure the timely disposal of biological samples as per procedural SOPs.
- Plan the resources for the projects and reduce non-moving inventories.
- Ensure compliance to ICH – GCP, local & international regulations & applicable SOPs.
- Excellent communicator (both oral and written).
- Assist in the preparation for internal & external audits.
Your experience and qualifications
- M.SC/ M.Pharm
- 6 -8 Years of experience into bioanalytical
Reports To: Associate Director Clinical Research
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Now
Keywords: Clinical Research Scientist, Pharma, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Navi Mumbai, India, Apply Online, Job Opportunity. Pharma Clinical Research Scientist Job at Teva Pharmaceuticals, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.