PGIMER Pharmacology Research Fellow Job – Applications Invited
DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACOLOGY
POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
Applications are invited for the following post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST funded project entitled, “To evaluate the effect of IGF-1 analogue and NMDAR antagonist in rat model of infantile spasm: A synergistic approach to reduce the excitotoxicity” at PGIMER, Chandigarh, under Dr. Lekha Saha, Principal Investigator, Professor, Department of Pharmacology as per details given below:
Name of Post and No.: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & 01 (one)
Stipend: Rs. 31000/- per month (plus HRA as per rule)
First class Post graduate in Pharmacology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences and should be selected through a process described in anyone of the following:
- National Eligibility Test (NET) CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- National level examination conducted by Central Government Department and its agencies and institutions such as DST,DBT,DAE,DOS,DRDO,MHRD,ICAR,IIT,IISc,IISER,etc.
Desirable: Research experience in molecular-based techniques and animal handling.
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years of age*
*Age relaxation as per DST guidelines.
Duration: Initially up to 1 year, extendable up tocompletion of project
- Interested candidates can apply through the application form attached with the advertisement. Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit hard copies of the same in the enclosed format along with scanned self-attested relevant documents (brief CV, relevant qualification certificates, experience certificates, and a recent passport size photograph) in Room no. 4034, 4th floor, Department of Pharmacology, Research block B, PGIMER, Chandigarh. In addition, applicants can also mail the soft copy of their application form and other required documents on [email protected] by 5.00 PM till 31st January, 2024. Candidates must enter their email address as well as phone number carefully in the application form.
- No Objection Certificate from current employer is required and No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate.
- The candidates will initially be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria as per DST guidelines. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview on 7th February, 2024. If the number of candidates is more, a written test might be taken on the date of the interview only.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final.
Keywords: PGIMER Pharmacology Research Fellow, Job, Applications Invited. PGIMER Pharmacology Research Fellow Job – Applications Invited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.