Colgate-Palmolive Quality Chemist Job – MSc Chem/Pharma Apply Online
Travel Required?: No Travel
Date: Jan 19, 2024
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 156273 – Goa, Goa, India
Who We Are
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a caring, innovative growth company that is reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets and our planet. Focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, we sell our products in more than 200 countries and territories under brands such as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, hello, meridol, Sorriso, Tom’s of Maine, EltaMD, Filorga, Irish Spring, PCA SKIN, Protex, Sanex, Softsoap, Speed Stick, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
We are recognized for our leadership and innovation in promoting sustainability and community wellbeing, including our achievements in decreasing plastic waste and promoting recyclability, saving water, conserving natural resources and improving children’s oral health.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile and join our global team!
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of workingin a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
- Perform chemical analysis of raw materials, flavors, work in process and finished product according to the KRS (Key Release Specification) and KPC (Key Process Control) for approval or rejection using validated methodologies.
- Well conversant with requirements of Cosmetics rules 1945.
- Investigate to confirm all results out of specification identified in the Laboratory and report the results to all the parties involved in a timely manner.
- Lead the implementation of Lab Testing expectations in Mini laboratories.
- Ensure the correct equipment functionality (system suitability) during the analysis.
- Maintain accurate and updated laboratory records and books, ensuring data integrity of all the data generated in the laboratory.
- Provide support for all the analytical analysis required to validate formula or manufacturing processes.
- Standardize Laboratory Procedures by issuing or updating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide support from the analytical point of view to investigations related to Non-Conformance in the different focus factories.
- Coordinate the activities required for the Corporate Programs: Environmental and Safety Department, Factory Performance and Reliability Area and Quality Program.
What you will do
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree Science (Chemistry) or Pharmacy
- At least 1 year testing experience in cosmetic or pharmaceutical lab
- Well versed in spoken and written English
- Master’s Degree Science (Chemistry) or Pharmacy
- 1-3 years testing experience in cosmetic or pharmaceutical lab
- Well versed in Microsoft Office or Google Workspace tools
- Shall be able to work in shifts
- Standing – Frequently
- Walking – Frequently
- Sitting – Occasionally
- Lifting – Rarely
- Carrying – Rarely
- Pushing – Rarely
- Pulling – Rarely
- Stooping – Rarely
- Reaching – Occasionally
- Handling – Frequently
- Hearing – Occasionally
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination – Frequently
Keywords: Quality Chemist, MSc Chem, Pharma, Apply Online. Colgate-Palmolive Quality Chemist Job – MSc Chem/Pharma Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.