Freshers BSc Chemistry Jobs at Syngene – Apply Now for Exciting Opportunities!
Requisition ID: 55408
Job Location: Hyderabad
Department: DC Store
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240-strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market, and lower the cost of innovation.
Responsible for achieving business objectives by ensuring timely receipt, safe storage, accounting, and issue of various types of materials, creating a safe work environment, and satisfying internal and external stakeholders.
- Receipt of various materials and their appropriate storage
- Labeling containers with proper identification and storage information
- Material issuances and receipt based on reservation and return reservation request
- Maintaining accurate inventory records and conducting regular physical stock verification
- Ensuring safety, sustainability, and compliance with SOPs and protocols
B.Sc – Chemistry
- SAP MM-Module
- Chemical knowledge and hazardous identification
- Storage management and safety system requirements
- Good documentation and SDS management
- Ability to handle emergency situations
- Warehouse and inventory management
- Communication and computer skills
- Ethics, integrity, and code of conduct
- Positive attitude
- Agility and responsiveness
- Grasping power
Apply online: Job Application Link
Keywords: Freshers, BSc Chemistry Jobs, Syngene, Apply Online. Freshers BSc Chemistry Jobs at Syngene – Apply Now for Exciting Opportunities! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.