Freshers MPharma Job Syngene – Apply For Research Associate Role
Designation: Research Associate
Requisition ID 54958
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Bioanalytical Laboratory
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240-strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
- To perform bioanalytical work including sample processing, etc as directed by project leader and assist scientists for the same.
- To monitor daily temperature, humidity in various laboratory areas and temperature for refrigerator and freezer and also to maintain records of the same, whenever necessary.
- To supervise the laboratory assistant to maintain cleanliness and neatness in the laboratory.
- To get the water samples checked for quality in coordination with external vendor and maintain the logbooks for QC checks for water used in the laboratory.
- Literature survey and gathering of needed information thoroughly from all resources.
- To preparation of STP, MV protocol and study sample analysis protocol.
- To follow EHSS policies and procedures.
- To perform daily calibration of pH meter and weighing balance as well as periodic calibration of weighing balances and pipettes.
- To attend training programs as and when required.
- To perform periodic checks of safety related aspects like fire extinguisher, first-aid box, eyewash etc., in coordination with EHSS Department.
Educational Qualification: M. Pharma
- Operation and trouble shooting on Mass spectrometer and HPLC
- GLP training once in a year
- FDA Method validation Guideline
- EMEA Method Validation Guideline
- ANVISA Method Validation Guideline
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply here
Keywords: Freshers MPharma Jobs, Research Associate Role, Syngene, Bangalore, Bioanalytical Laboratory, M. Pharma, Mass spectrometer, HPLC, FDA Method validation Guideline, EMEA Method Validation Guideline, ANVISA Method Validation Guideline. Freshers MPharma Jobs Syngene – Apply For Research Associate Role. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.