BSc Chemistry Jobs Hikal – Apply For Junior Officer Post
We are excited to announce a job opening for the position of Junior Officer at Hikal. Hikal is a renowned company operating in the chemical industry. We are committed to delivering high-quality products and services to our customers. If you are passionate about chemistry and looking for an opportunity to grow professionally, this could be the perfect role for you.
Job Category: Jr. Officer to Manager
Locations: Jigani Unit 1, Karnataka, India
Posting Date: 01/03/2024, 11:49 AM
Apply Before: 01/31/2024, 11:49 AM
Degree Level: B.Sc. in Chemistry
- To receive operating instructions for the shift from Production Executive
- Ensure batch processing is carried out strictly in accordance with batch records and as instructed.
- Operates the process ensuring that all parameters are strictly followed and are within the specified limits.
- Shall submit the in process / intermediate sample to QC lab for analysis as per the batch instruction
- Responsible for maintaining Good House Keeping in all the areas of Production department
- Ensures that the equipment’s are always clean from outside.
- Follow GMP and Safety Instructions during the work. To make entries in BPCR, BCLR, PDR and all cGMP related
- Ensure use of appropriate safety apparels while on work and should be aware of the location of firefighting
equipment and know operation.
- Shall be responsible for operating all the utilities, equipment as per the operating instructions and ensure that
the process parameters are strictly followed.
- Report immediately to the Executive / Officer any deviations observed during the operation
- To follow the safe practice mentioned in various SOP’s for operation.
- Responsible to handle any other tasks, other than above, assigned by superiors.
To apply for this position, please click here.
Keywords: BSc Chemistry Jobs, Hikal, Junior Officer. BSc Chemistry Jobs Hikal – Apply For Junior Officer Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.