MPharma Jobs at Syngene – Apply For Associate/ Research Scientist Post
Job Posting: Senior Associate Scientist / Research Scientist
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Grade: 8-II/7-I
Requisition ID: 55415
Syngene (www.syngeneintl.com) is an innovation-led contract research, development, and manufacturing organization offering integrated scientific services from early discovery to commercial supply. At Syngene, safety is at the heart of everything we do personally and professionally. Syngene has placed safety at par with business performance with shared responsibility and accountability, including following safety guidelines, procedures, and sops, in letter and spirit.
Mandatory Expectation for all Roles as per Syngene Safety Guidelines:
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned
- Contributing to the development of procedures, practices, and systems that ensure safe operations and compliance to company’s integrity & quality standards
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times.
- Ensuring safety of self, teams, and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self
- Compliance to Syngene’s quality standards at all times
- Hold self and their teams accountable for the achievement of safety goals
- Govern and Review safety metrics from time to time
Core Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for ensuring that GLP toxicology studies; acute and repeat dose are carried out to the required scientific and regulatory standards as per Global regulatory guidelines [ICH/OECD]. Function as a single point of study control, overall responsibility for the scientific, technical, and regulatory conduct of studies, scientific interpretation, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Preparation of study plan considering the client requirements as well as regulatory requirements.
- Preparing a study schedule and communicating with all the study personnel and ensuring the proper conduct of the study.
- Preparing reports after completion of each study. This involves evaluating the data output by applying scientific knowledge and skills.
- To maintain the highest regulatory standards (GLP and AAALAC recommendations) during any activity conducted in the facility by continuous monitoring and checkup of all the instruments/equipment used in a study as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Preparation and periodic revision of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Preparation and presentation of experiment conduct protocols to the Institutional Animal Ethics committee.
- Periodically verify data generated during the study.
- Archival of the study plan, study report, raw data, and related materials as per the study plan.
- Coordinate with Principal Investigators and/or study personnel in case of multi-site studies keeping informed of their findings during the study and receipt and evaluation of their respective individual reports for inclusion in the final study report.
Specific Requirements for this Role:
Skills and Capabilities:
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of toxicology. Preferably have knowledge of related disciplines, toxicokinetics, pathology, and analytical chemistry.
- Candidate working in or have relevant experience in a contract research organization will be preferred.
MSc, MPharma, MVSc, PhD
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click here
Editor’s Note: MPharma Jobs at Syngene – Apply For Associate/ Research Scientist Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.