DRDO-DMSRDE Chemistry Research Jobs – Attend Walk-In
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
DEFENCE MATERIALS & STORES RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT (DMSRDE)
G.T. ROAD, KANPUR – 208 013
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR THE POSITION OF RESEARCH ASSOCIATE & JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS
Walk-in interview of the candidates fulfilling the qualifications mentioned below for a period of two years is to be held in DMSRDE, Kanpur to award Research Associateship & Junior Research Fellowships.
Number of Fellowships: 01
Qualification: Ph.D. or equivalent degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university
Date & Time of Walk-in Interview: 24.01.2024 (Wednesday)
Junior Research Fellowships:
Number of Fellowships: 04
Subject/Discipline: Chemistry/Material Science/Polymer Science/Chemical Engineering/Material Science & Engineering/Polymer Engineering
Qualification: Post Graduate degree in relevant discipline (basic sciences) in first division with NET qualification or Graduate degree in professional course or Technology (B.E./B.Tech.) in relevant discipline in first division with NET/GATE. Postgraduate degree in professional course (M.E./M.Tech.) in relevant discipline in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
Date & Time of Walk-in Interview: 24.01.2024 (Wednesday) at 09:00 hrs
#The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of the walk-in interview. A vacancy may bekept unfilled if no suitable candidate is found.
- Maximum Age: 35 years for Research Associates and 28 years for Junior Research Fellows as on the date of the interview. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates)
- Fellowship Stipend: Rs. 67,000/- p.m. for Research Associates and Rs. 37,000/- p.m. (1st & 2nd year) for Junior Research Fellows
- Contingency grant up to a maximum of Rs. 15,000/- per annum and Rs. 20,000/- per annum shall be paid to Research Fellows and Research Associates respectively on a reimbursement basis for the first two years. The contingency grant may be increased to Rs. 20,000/- for subsequent years (in the case of JRF). They shall also be eligible for HRA as per Government rules.
- Research Associates and Junior Research Fellows are not eligible for other types of benefits like DA, CCA, Bonus, Retirement benefit, etc. However, they are eligible for medical facilities for self-only through MI Room facility available in the campus.
The award of fellowship/associateship will not confer any right on the candidate for further employment in DRDO. The Director, DMSRDE reserves the right not to select any candidate if suitable candidates are not available.
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications may appear for a walk-in interview at the DMSRDE Transit Facility (Near DRLM Puliya), DMSRDE, G. T. Road, Kanpur 208 004. The interview will be held on the date & time mentioned above. Candidates must bring a bio-data (format enclosed), a recent passport size photograph, and Xerox copies of testimonials. They must also bring all original Mark sheets/Certificates/ Testimonials/Community Certificate (if applicable)/GATE/NET Score Card and ID proof (Voter’s ID/AADHAR Card/Pan Card/Driving License). Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies should apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis may also appear for the walk-in interview for Research Associateship. However, the Research Associateship shall be awarded only after the candidate has been awarded the degree or provisional certificate.
- Wherever the OBC category has been mentioned, it means only candidates not in the creamy layer.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as disqualification.
Keywords: DRDO-DMSRDE Chemistry Research Jobs, Walk-in Interview, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), DMSRDE, Chemistry, Material Science, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Ministry of Defence, Government Job. DRDO-DMSRDE Chemistry Research Jobs – Attend Walk-In. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.