ExxonMobil QA Jobs For Chemistry & Chemical Engg, Apply Online
Quality Assurance / Quality Lab Manager
Location: Raigad, MH, IN
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India
ExxonMobil’s affiliates have offices in India in Bengaluru, Mumbai and the National Capital Region.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India supporting the Product Solutions business engage in the marketing, sales and distribution of performance as well as specialty products across chemicals and lubricants businesses. The India planning teams are also embedded with global business units for business planning and analytics.
ExxonMobil’s LNG affiliate in India supporting the upstream business provides consultant services for other ExxonMobil upstream affiliates and conducts LNG market-development activities.
The Global Business Center – Technology Center provides a range of technical and business support services for ExxonMobil’s operations around the globe.
ExxonMobil strives to make a positive contribution to the communities where we operate and its affiliates support a range of education, health and community-building programs in India. Read more about our Corporate Responsibility Framework.
What role you will play in our team
- Responsible for Safety, Security, Health and Environment (SSHE), aspects of the lab operations, including oversight on day-to-day lab operations.
- Responsible for effective operation of lab in accordance with ExxonMobil’s Quality Assurance Procedures & Systems and Guidelines.
- Demonstrates Leadership, Communication, and Interpersonal skills to work with diverse groups, able to network effectively across organizations.
- Develop, plan and manage Lab OPEX budget and spent, CAPEX expense and resource requirements.
- Ensure timely and effective maintenance of laboratory equipment consistent with ExxonMobil’s Quality Assurance Procedures & Systems and acceptable industry standards.
- Optimize utilization of manpower and facilities to achieve lab KPI targets.
- Maintain technical interface outside of function on QA matters.
- Lead effort on laboratory blends for new product /new formulation introduction and first commercial blend activities.
- Coordinate additive and product shelf-life extensions with Plant and EMRE.
What you will do
- Actively drive for continuous improvement. e.g. using Six Sigma methodology.
- Lead homogeneity studies for plant.
- Ensure local Product Integrity (PI) documentation, procedures and work instructions complies to PI systems.
- Support quality registrations, certifications and compliance through internal and external audits. e.g. IATF, BPIMS, SNI, QCVN, OEM, etc.
- Primary plant or cluster contact for all customer complaints related to fresh oil product integrity including root cause investigation and implementation of corrective actions.
- Report on performance of PI Systems through Management Review Sessions.
- Good understanding of Exxon System of Management Control – Basic Standards, Policies and Corporate Oil Measurement Practices e.g., Hydrocarbon Control (HCP). Controls Integrity Management Systems (CIMS), etc.
- Ensure adherence to established procedures or processes to meet controls requirement.
- Actively involved in controls related assessments and gap closures.
- Ensure adequate control and security of assets.
- Ensure timely conduct of ExxonMobil’s Quality Assurance Procedures & Systems and Guidelines assessments and steward action status to closure.
- Conduct data verification on worksheets and calibration records based on ExxonMobil’s Quality Assurance Procedures & Systems and Guidelines manual.
Human Resource Management
- Responsible for periodic performance reviews with direct reports and provide necessary coaching to enhance individual performance and effectiveness.
- Periodic review of contractors’ performance and provide feedback to vendors.
- Review and steward training needs for all direct reports.
- Manage manning requirements to ensure adequate workload in Lab department to minimize impact to operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with CGPA 5 or above.
- Minimum 4 years of hand on work experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or any similar industry lab operations.
- Experience in the Lubricant Lab Operations.
- Familiar with Manufacturing Ops process.
- Familiar with ISO certification process and documentation.
- Knowledge or certification of management systems like ISO.
Good analytical skill and eye for details and data are essential.
Demonstrates Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal skills to work with diverse groups, able to network effectively across organizations.
Good interpersonal skills – Ability to work with cross functional teams:
- Manage people at all levels
- Communicate Effectively at all levels
- Influencing skills – especially where no formal authority
- Handle conflict or conflict situations effectively
- Good Analytical Skill
- Credibility and influence within business essential for sound judgement
- Effectively and timely execute task and forward-looking approach
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance and life. We offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical plans, maternity leave and benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Global networking & cross-functional opportunities
- Annual vacations & holidays
- Day care assistance program
- Training and development program
- Tuition assistance program
- Workplace flexibility policy
- Relocation program
- Transportation facility
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Online
Editor’s Note: ExxonMobil QA Jobs For Chemistry & Chemical Engg, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more. ExxonMobil QA Jobs For Chemistry & Chemical Engg, Apply Online.