Honeywell Chemical Engg R&D Job – Apply Online
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a R&D Engineer II in light olefins, naphtha and aromatics group within Honeywell India Technology Center located in Gurgaon, India. This position offers an excellent technical opportunity to champion the development and implementation of improved catalysts and physical equipment in Honeywell UOP’s Refining and Petrochemical technology area. This position will apply an understanding of process fundamentals, pilot plant testing, modeling, catalyst properties, kinetics, commercial unit operation, and technology integration to drive innovation in the diverse range of technologies and catalyst technology platforms.
- Follow HS&E policies and guidelines, and ensure that pilot plant and laboratory operations are conducted in accordance with HS&E procedures.
- Lead new product development projects and customer demonstration projects in the area of light olefins, naphtha and aromatics from Honeywell India Technology Center.
- Develop pilot plant test experimental plans, design innovative process flow schemes, and leverages kinetic modeling programs to support new technology development activities.
- Provide technical support to the sales, design engineering and field service functions as and when required.
- There will be opportunities for cross-training, as well as the opportunity to contribute solutions to technical problems outside the immediate area of expertise and deliver technical presentations to the global refining and petrochemical community.
- Interface with other UOP departments including Manufacturing Product Technology, Analytical and Modeling groups to design and interpret robust experiment and to diagnose problems and suggest solutions.
- Come up with new ideas and invention disclosures for process improvement and generate intellectual property for technology development.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (B. Tech. / B.E.) in Chemical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- 3-7 years’ work experience in chemical process industry area.
- Development, engineering or operations experience in petrochemical or refining or gas processing industries.
- Strong interest in R&D work.
- A self starter with previous demonstration of strong leadership and positively influencing others.
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside the box to create step out breakthrough technologies.
- Strong organizational communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving.
- Good knowledge of petrochemicals or refining technologies.
- Strong quantitative and analytical ability.
- Demonstrate ability to support projects.
- JOB ID: req428439
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Sector 36,Pace City II,Gurgaon,HARYANA,122004,India
Link to original notification to apply: APPLY ONLINE HERE
Keywords: Chemical Engineering, R&D Engineer, Petrochemical, Refining, Gas Processing, Honeywell India, Gurgaon, Technology Development. Honeywell Chemical Engg R&D Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.