Organic Chemistry Scientist Cipla Job Opening- Apply Online
Job Posting – Organic Chemistry Scientist
Cipla is a leading global pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and manufacturing innovative medicines
that address the healthcare needs of people around the world. With our focus on quality, accessibility, and
affordability, we strive to make a positive impact on patients’ lives.
Job Title: Scientist (79986)
Location: Patalganga, Maharashtra, India
Employment Type: Permanent
Develop, optimize, and execute the process for APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) to ensure timely implementation within budget.
- Develop API process in the lab through literature survey and API intermediate characterization to ensure
quality and timely implementation.
- Prepare development report and MPG (Master Production Guide) based on lab work to successfully transfer
technology to the plant.
- Conduct QbD (Quality by Design) study, carryover study, and identification/synthesis/characterization of
impurities (particularly genotoxic) to achieve regulatory compliance and minimize deficiencies in the DMF
(Drug Master File) filing.
- Support procurement in identifying and finalizing vendors for key raw materials by performing vendor
qualification to ensure timely implementation.
- Ensure compliance with checklist for stage gate and milestone meetings to complete projects within the
M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry
Relevant Work Experience:
3-5 years of experience in process R&D
Skills and Competencies:
- Collaborate to Succeed
- Innovate to Excel
- Perform with Accountability
- Lead with Empathy
- Act with Agility
- Strong Domain Knowledge
- People Management
Keywords: Organic Chemistry Scientist, Cipla Job, Apply Online, Process R&D, M.Sc. Organic Chemistry. Organic Chemistry Scientist Cipla Job Opening- Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.