e="text-align: center;">Freshers PhD Chem & Pharma Research Job Opening – Apply Online
Research Associate III
Req #: JR – 101534
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Category: Research and Development
Date posted: 11/17/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Baxter currently has an opening for a R&D Scientist with experience designing and leading formulation stability studies, both internally and at external contract labs. The role will also be responsible for performing product and process assessments related to stability. The incumbent will work closely with Baxter’s Integrated Supply Chain Organization, supporting programs intended to gain efficiencies throughout Baxter’s diverse manufacturing network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops design strategies or research projects, which are non-routine within areas of expertise to address specific technical requirements of a project.
- Studies, designs and recommendations reflect impact by and to related disciplines.
- Displays a solid understanding of theories/practices utilized by other disciplines outside the primary area of expertise.
- Evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions and/or program goals.
- Independently plan and execute a series of design and/or technical tasks that may not be well-defined, have multiple variables, and require advanced techniques within negotiated deadlines.
- Play a lead role in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various techniques, which accomplish business objectives such as quality and cycle-time.
- Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles. Incorporate new methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant QSRs and other regulatory requirements related to R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
- Develop budgets and activity schedules of limited scope.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of GxP and related regulations and guidance.
- Maintain focus on meeting both external and internal customer expectations.
- Utilize appropriate statistical approaches/tools for therapeutic product expiration dating and limits verification in line with procedures and project priorities. Accurately assess results for validity and conformance to specifications.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences) with 5-7 years’ experience or Masters degree with 3-5 years’ experience or PhD with 0-3 years’ experience.
- Possess relevant laboratory/technical, writing, and computer skills.
- A good understanding of ICH and cGxP practices.
- Effectively able to contribute on a project team. Experience in working in global cross-functional teams and project management is a plus.
- Demonstrates flexibility and can shift gears comfortably.
- Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate complex information.
- Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
- Appropriately prioritize assignments to meet project schedules.
Keywords: Freshers job opening, PhD Chem, Pharma Research, Research Associate III, Baxter, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, Research and Development, R&D Scientist, formulation stability studies, product and process assessments, Integrated Supply Chain Organization, GxP, therapeutic product expiration dating, apply online. Freshers PhD Chem & Pharma Research Job Opening – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.