Lakme Pharma Job Opening – Apply For Skin Care Project Leader
LAKME Skin Care Project Leader
Job ID: R-76662
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Date posted: 11/06/2023
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impacton the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Superior Innovations & Project management:
- Independently lead formulation design & deployment program along with cost saving initiatives to deliver superior and consumer winning products OTIF & FTR, as per business ambition
- Technical project lead for innovation projects, convert market insights into business opportunities including designing for channels
- Competition & trends mapping. Lead innovations based on latest market trends in skin care/cleansing worldwide
- In-depth understanding on differential face + body care product formats including face/body cleansers. Expertise in designing Sun care formulation development, understanding on sunscreens & use in different formats
- Basic appreciation on Color cosmetics & optics technologies
- Lead Interactions with key suppliers for 3P open innovation initiatives
- Facilitate information flow for clearances (SEAC/ environmental/ Regulatory/ competitive challenges, PR etc.)
- Product manufacturing – hardware understanding for processing of skin care & cleansing formulations. Responsible for lab, pilot & main plant scale up batches.
- Responsible for delivering Technical Transfer via PLM for the sourcing and supply chain, according to agreed quality standards.
- Troubleshooting – managing the quality & manufacturing issues independently.
- Material chemistry & qualifications – Lead new / alternate RM approval process working closely with suppliers and internal supply management teams.
- Analyse consumer complaints and provide feedback to Quality assurance.
- Build and maintain strong networks with cross functional (brand, CMI, SC, procurement etc.) and BU teams.
- Responsibility will also include interfaces with senior stakeholders i.e. brand managers, R&D managers across skin category, factory/SC teams etc.
- Clinical & in vitro/ex vivo testing for tone enhancement, exfoliation, Anti-acne, skin hydration – esp in Face cleansing domain.
- Support claims at RCF. Responsible for Legal & regulatory clearances for pack claims & advertorials.
- Coordinate with CTI / CMI teams for consumer insights & product testing
- Lead the agenda on regulatory compliances
- Fair understanding of ingredient chemistry, understanding of new product design and processing of personal care products with core experience & expertise in skin care & cleanser formulation development.
- Basic understanding of IPR / agreement process for projects involving exchange of confidential information.
- Ability to work independently with cross functional partners and external parties to lead the project work.
- Working knowledge of the claims challenge and substantiation process.
- Basic understanding of sustainability.
- Business acumen – basic level
- Excellent Project management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Area of Specialisation: Formulation Development and Processing
Necessary Qualifications: Postgraduate in Pharmacy (M. Pharm)/Chemistry/Cosmetic Technology or Chemical Engineering
Experience: At least 8-10 years of skin care formulation design & development experience (specifically as a hands-on formulation and processing of skin care & cleansing formats)
Keywords: LAKME Skin Care Project Leader, Research/Development, Mumbai, Maharashtra, UNILEVER, Formulation Development and Processing, Postgraduate in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Cosmetic Technology, Chemical Engineering. Lakme Pharma Job Opening – Apply For Skin Care Project Leader. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.