Job Posting: Regulatory Specialist
About the Company:
Element Solutions Inc is a leading global provider of specialty chemical solutions. We help our customers in various industries meet their regulatory requirements and ensure product compliance. Our team is dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions and ensuring customer satisfaction.
About the Job
Coordinate with internal stakeholders on product regulatory review (chemicals) and handle customer questionnaires and surveys. Assist in assigned regulatory affairs projects.
- Handling customer surveys, questions, and contract review related to chemical restrictions/regulations around the world on ESI Products
- Issuing declaration letters pertaining to product regulatory status
- Assist in assigned regulatory affairs projects and any other jobs assigned by the Regulatory Manager
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in regulatory support or chemical data management support for chemical products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a good understanding of basic global chemical regulations
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders globally
- Detail oriented, with the ability to analyze and understand technical documents, regulations, and codes
- Able to handle global customer surveys pertaining to global chemical regulations
Apply for this position here.
Keywords: Regulatory Specialist, chemical regulations, survey handling, regulatory affairs projects, chemistry, chemical engineering. R:eSubscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.