DRDO-DIBER Chem Engineering Fellowships – Attend Walk-In
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF)
AT DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF BIO- ENERGY RESEARCH DIBER, (DRDO)HALDWANI: 05.12.2023 & 06.12.2023
Applications are invited from candidates possessing below-mentioned qualification for a walk-in interview.
Post Code: 01
Name of the Post: JRF
No. of Posts: 03*
Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/IT Engineering/Chemical Engineering
Essential: Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/IT Engineering/Chemical Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) in first division with NET/GATE or Postgraduate degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/IT Engineering/Chemical Engineering (M.E./M.Tech.) in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level
Desirable: Preference will be given to those who have exposure in the subject related field
* DIBER, Haldwani reserves the right to amend/modify this advertisement. The number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirements.
- Mode of selection: Walk-in-interview at DIBER (DRDO) Haldwani on 05.12.2023 (Tuesday) for post code 1 and on 06.12.2023 (Wednesday) for post code 2 & 3.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be paid Rs. 37000/- per month with HRA as a stipend. The award of JRF will be as per DRDO & National Agency’s Research Fellowship rules. The offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Age not exceeding 28 years for JRF as on the date of the interview. Age relaxation is allowed up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates possessing a degree/provisional degree certificate are only eligible to apply.
- Application form with supporting documents in PDF format to be submitted online on email ID [email protected] and [email protected] by 01.12.2023.
- JRF will be allowed to register for Ph.D. with any recognized University/Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
- Candidates are to produce original certificates/testimonials at the time of the interview. Candidates are required to produce a copy of published research papers & thesis also at the time of the interview.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Department/PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies are required to produce NOC from their employer at the time of the interview.
- Decision of Center Head DIBER (DRDO) Haldwani will be final in case of any discrepancy.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining.
- Reporting Time is 0900 hrs on 05 Dec 2023 for post code 1 and on 06 Dec 2023 for post code 2 & 3 at DIBER (DRDO) Haldwani.
Keywords: DRDO, DIBER, Chem Engineering Fellowships, Job Posting, Walk-In Interview, JRF, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, IT Engineering, Chemical Engineering. DRDO-DIBER Chem Engineering Fellowships – Attend Walk-In. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.