Govt Forensic Science Lab Jobs For MSc, Chemistry Candidates
FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY
KIRUMAMPAKKAM, PUDUCHERRY- 607 403
(HOME DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF PUDUCHERRY)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts on contract basis with fixed monthly remuneration.
Retired Persons can also apply
Name and No. of Posts: Analyst (Scientist) (Two Posts In Chemical Sciences unit)
Age: Below 40 Yrs. In case of retired person the age limit is below 63 Yrs
Monthly remuneration (consolidated): Rs.45,000/- (In the case of Retired person no link with pension)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
M.Sc. degree in Chemistry / Bio Chemistry/ Toxicology / M.Sc. degree in Forensic Science (with specialization in Forensic Chemistry/ Toxicology) preferably with Ph.D.
3 Years experience in the Toxicology/ Chemistry unit of Forensic Science Laboratory.
Preference will be given to those who have experience in operating GC/GC-MS
etc and served as reporting officer.
- Filled in Application in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of Documents in support of age, educational qualifications (Degree certificate I provisional certificate) along with mark sheet and experience should be sent to the OSD/Director, Forensic Science Laboratory, Police Station Complex, Kirumampakkam, Puducherry – 607 403 on or before 06.11.2023. Separate application should be sent for each category of post.
- Incomplete application in any manner will be summarily rejected without making any reference to the candidates.
- All original certificates should be produced at the time of written examination/interview.
- The selection process involves written examination/interview. [Information regarding written examination/interview will be sent by e-mail only]
- The appointment will be for one year only and will be extended based on the requirement & performance and willingness of the individual till regular establishment is created.
- The selection will not give any right for regular appointment in future.
- Decision of the Chairman, Forensic Development Board will be final in the process of selection and no request disputing the decision will be entertained.
Editor’s Note: Govt Forensic Science Lab Jobs For MSc, PhD Biotech, Life Sciences. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.