CLRI Project Recruitment 2023 For MSc & MTech, Attend Walk-In
CLRI Project Recruitment 2023 For MSc & MTech, Attend Walk-In. CLRI Careers 2023. CSIR-CLRI Vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
CSIR – CENTRAL LEATHER RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
Adyar, Chennai – 600 020, Tamil Nadu, India
Engagement to the positions of Project Assistant, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow on temporary basis to work in CSIR-CLRI
CSIR -Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), Chennai is a National Laboratory under the aegis of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It is one of the World’s premier Institute engaged in Research & Development in the area of Leather Science & Technology and is associated with several National & International Program
CSIR-CLRI desires to engage talented candidates as Project Assistant, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Junior Research Fellow & Senior Research Fellow on a temporary basis in various projects tenable at CLRI as per qualification, age etc., detailed in the table below:
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts– 01
Tenure – 01 year
Upper Age Limit – 35 years
Monthly Emoluments – Rs.25,000/- plus HRA per month
Essential – M.Sc Chemistry / Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute.
Desirable – Candidates having 60% and above marks in M.Sc and experience in analysis of wastewater, solid waste samples and operation of bench scale biological reactors with computer knowledge will be given preference.
Name of the Post – Project Associate-I
No. of Posts – 01
Tenure – 01 year
Upper Age Limit – 35 years
Monthly Emoluments – Rs.25,000/- plus HRA
Essential: M.Sc Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.
Desirable: Candidates having 55% and above marks in M.Sc. will be given preference.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 02
Tenure – 06 months
Upper Age Limit – 28 years
Monthly Emoluments – Rs.31,000/- plus HRA
Place of Work: CLRI Regional Centre, Kolkata / Manipur
Essential – MSc in General Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry / Biochemistry from a
recognized University/ Institute.
Desirable: Candidate having the following qualifications / experience / skills will be given preference:
- First class or equivalent in M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech will be given Preference.
- Good academic record with research experience.
- Expertise in all aspects of purification and characterization.
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of plant material extraction and characterization techniques.
* Tenure mentioned above may be extendable. In any case, it is a co-terminus with the project or till such time this requirement exists whichever is earlier.
$ Age relaxation as per Government of India / funding agency norms: 28 years which is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, women and physically handicapped applicants and 3 years in case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates
Note: As per CSIR letter No. 5-1(342)/2015-PD dated 12.01.2023, engagement of Project Staff shall be co-terminus with the term of the Project subject to the condition that the total period of the engagement of a Project Staff in different projects either in the same Lab/Instt. or different Lab/Instt. of CSIR taken together shall not exceed 5 years in any case.
Hence, the applicants who have completed the total tenure of 5 years in any of the CSIR Lab/Instt. as Project Staff are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the aforesaid positions.
How to Apply –
Walk-in-Interview – Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned qualification, age etc ., may attend the Walk-in-Interview scheduled as below
- 27th October 2023 at 09:00 a.m.
at CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai – 600020 along with the application form and supporting documents.
The Application Form – is available on the CLRI website (https://clri.org/CareersForms.aspx). Candidates should attend the Walk-in-Interview with a duly filled in Application Form with self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates/ documents (viz . Date of Birth certificate, 10th or equivalent certificate, XII or equivalent certificate, Graduation certificate, experience proof (if applicable) etc.) along with original certificates for verification, a photo id proof like Aadhar Card, Voter I-Card or any other Photo ID Card issued by any Government Agency and 02 passport size colour photographs.
General Terms and Conditions –
- This is a purely temporary position
- The date of determining qualification and age shall be the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- Applications submitted other than in the enclosed prescribed Application form will not be considered.
- Candidates are requested NOT to send their applications by post speed post/ courier.
- The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/ Institutions etc.
- Incomplete application forms without requisite information, certificates/ documents, and photographs are liable -to be rejected.
- Any discrepancy found in the information given in the application that is evident in the original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing for the interview.
- If at any subsequent date it is detected/ found that the candidates have given incorrect
information or has withheld certain information or does not fulfil the eligibility criteria;
their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The candidates attending the interview should bring along with them the duly signed application form, accompanied by self-attested photocopies of all the requisite certificates, mark sheets in support of age, educational qualifications, and experience (if applicable), and submit the same along with the original certificates, and mark sheets, at the time of attending an interview for verification.
- The candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview if they do not bring their application form and or requisite certificates/ mark sheets.
- Candidates would not be allowed beyond 10:00 a.m. for those reporting time is 09:00 a.m. on the date of interview. Candidates would not be allowed beyond 02:00 p.m. for those reporting time is 01:00 p.m. on the dates of interview.
- No travelling allowance will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential qualifications of the position and other conditions stipulated in the notification as of the date of the interview. They are advised to satisfy themselves before appearing for an interview and that they possess the essential qualifications laid down for the position they are applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Document/ Certificate furnished in a language other than Hindi or English must be accompanied with an English transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any political influence or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the position.
- The Director, CSIR-CLRI has a right to amend, delete and add terms & conditions to this notification.
- Candidates found suitable for selection will be empanelled. Empanelled candidates may be selected for future project requirements.
- Final year/ Semester students, who are awaiting results are NOT ELIGIBLE to be considered.
- The Tenure mentioned above may be curtailed/ extendable. In any case, it is co-terminus with the project or till such time the requirement for the need of Project Assistant exists, whichever is earlier.
- In case of selection, Original certificates must be again produced for verification at the time of joining.
- The position is purely temporary and will not confer any right on the Project Assistant for permanent appointment in CLRI/ CSIR.
- The Director, CSIR-CLRI reserves the right to cancel the notification without assigning any reason thereof or reserves the right not to fill up the positions. The number of positions indicated against each position is provisional and may increase or decrease at the time of selection.
- The decision of the Director, CSIR-CLRI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications will be final and binding on candidates.
Editor’s Note: CLRI Project Recruitment 2023 For MSc & MTech, Attend Walk-In. CLRI Project Recruitment 2023 For MSc & MTech, Attend Walk-In. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.