L’oreal Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online
Consultant – Green Sciences @ L’Oreal, R&I, Mumbai
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
In the department of Advanced Research, we are looking for a Green Science Consultant – D3I (International Innovative Ingredients Department)
Type of contract: Renewable contract on Third party rolls
Location: Mumbai, India
As a D3I resource for Green Sciences your responsibility will be..
- Understand latest developments in Green Science & analyze in detail to scout, identify & integrate novel bio-based RM, Techno, building blocks, while establishing uniqueness Vs available techno and fitment to L’Oréal Priorities & Green Science Program (Green Chemistry, Biotech etc)
- Do the data mining (available in open-source databases, Supplier website, Patents, Publications, Brochures, as well as contacting suppliers by mail, phone etc.), supplier mapping study etc to assimilate & synthesize outputs for target suppliers or technology in Report or PPT form for easy reference.
- As a scouter get supplier contact information and build initial connect to initiate new external partner (start up, supplier, academics) development for Functional Ingredients & Bio-Polymers (with focus on Solvents & Technical Actives) for potential cosmetic application.
- Act as a Relationship Owners / RM Manager / Project Leader, as applicable for relevant RM/Techno to drive the project towards develop, transform & deploy in partnership with internal & external stakeholders.
- Quickly build a strong internal & external network and act as internal Green Chemistry or Industrial BioTech Expert in India for D3I team.
- Drive generation of knowledge in assigned field through posters, publication & IP creation.
- Understand various Internal LAB needs to help define technical need-gap & prioritize the RM projects for development.
To succeed in this position, you have :
- BSc/BTech in Chemistry / Surfactant Science / Polymers and MSc/MTech in Organic Chemistry / Green Technology / Industrial bioTech
- PhD/Post-Doc preferred in relevant discipline (Green Technology, Industrial BioTech)
- 2-3 years Industry experience will be great to have but PhD Freshers is also OK
- Experience in designing and conducting chemical reaction, specially through green chemistry or bio catalysis route.
You are :
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication (written & oral) and organizational skills
- Confident engaging with and presenting to senior executives
- Open minded and flexible to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- A Dynamic person with good Communication Skills and strong ambition to grow
If you identify yourself in this position, please apply by uploading your resume in PDF.
The L’Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further. We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt. We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Editor’s Note: L’oreal Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.