MSc Chemistry ARD Scientist Vacancy @ USP – Apply Online
USP hiring chemistry job opening 2023, chemistry scientist job opening 2022, Scientist job opening 2023, scientist job opening 2023, USP job opening 2023, Scientist job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2023, Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Scientist I, ARD – NMR
Location: Hyderabad, India
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of our mission, commitment to excellence through inclusive and equitable behaviors and practices, ability to quickly build credibility with stakeholders, along with the following competencies and experience:
- MSc. in Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry, from a well-recognized University in India or abroad and required not less than 2 years’ experience in handling the NMR spectrometer.
- Extensive NMR knowledge both in running the equipment and interpretation of results and characterization of the compound by spectral techniques (NMR, MASS and IR). Must possess a strong work ethic and a solid record of problem solving and technical results.
- Experience in small molecule structure elucidation using NMR.
- Must be familiar with electronic notebook documentation of experimental procedures.
- Ability to embrace and lead change. Extremely adaptable. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to function in a team-oriented environment are necessary. Understanding of GMP / ISO-IEC 17025 Guidelines is a requirement
Additional Desired Preferences
- Experience on biological molecules such as peptides, proteins and vaccines would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of solid state NMR and multinuclear NMR operations is an advantage.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering projects on time and with high quality
- Prior experience in a high volume pharmaceutical ARD laboratory or contract pharmaceutical analytical laboratory testing organization is a plus.
- Takes personal responsibility for delivery of projects to customers.
- Expertise with Bruker NMR software- automation software & hardware including cryo-probes.
- Comprehensive understanding of the science involved in the development of synthetic organic molecules and analytical chemistry. ACD & Chemdraw software’s handling is an added advantage. Proven self-effectiveness skills are must.
MSc Chemistry ARD Scientist Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more