Johnson & Johnson MSc Pharmacology Job 2022 – Scientist Post
Johnson and Johnson pharmacology job opening 2022. Pharmacology job opening 2022. Scientist Toxicology job opening 2022. Pharmacology Scientist Toxicology job vacancy 2022. Candidates with master’s and Ph.D. degree may apply for the job vacancy at Johnson and Johnson for the post of Scientist Toxicology. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist Toxicology
Location: Greater Mumbai, India
Req Id: 2206042562W
- Master’s degree/ Ph.D. in toxicology, pharmacology or relevant science discipline.
- Masters with 2-3 years of experience in the field of consumer product risk assessment or other relevant Toxicology and/or Clinical safety (skin tolerance) experience. For candidates with Ph.D. in Toxicology, fresh candidates would also be considered.
- Diploma in clinical sciences preferred.
- Knowledge of in silico tools for toxicity prediction, and databases for literature search.
Desirable: Knowledge of regulatory requirements for product safety submissions and experience in medical writing.
- Literature search & safety data (preclinical and clinical) collection for ingredient and consumer products safety assessment.
- Literature review for hazard assessment of ingredients intended to be used in consumer products.
- Assessment of fragrances and flavors used in consumer products.
- Toxicology risk assessment for formulations for cosmetic applications including Margin of safety calculation.
- Assessment of skin tolerance of cosmetic ingredients and products from preclinical and clinical perspectives.
- Review and Interpretation of clinical skin safety studies (patch test, phototoxicity, irritation, and sensitization studies)
- Review of products at different stages of the development cycle.
- Assessment of OTC products and impurity qualification.
- Preparation of technical justification reports for regulatory submission.
Editors Note: Johnson & Johnson MSc Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.