Unilever Chemistry Job – Sr. R&D Executive Post – Apply Online
Unilever is looking to hire a Sr. R&D Executive, Competitor Intelligence in our Home Care South Asia team based in Mumbai. Unilever chemistry job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2023, bsc chemistry job opening 2023. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Sr. R&D Executive, Competitor Intelligence
Job ID: R-64315
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Around 3 to 5 years of experience working in R&D, Product Development, Analytical chemistry, Competition product assessment.
Preference to FMCG industry
- Good communication skills (verbal/written/presentation)
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Attention to detail and good analytical power.
- Aptitude for problem solving.
- Proven Project management skills
- Drive, energy to make a real contribution.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
Background & Purpose of the Job
Position based in Mumbai R&D centre for Home Care South Asia Cluster Design Center (CDC). Scope of this position is home care R&D division, responsible for competitor intelligence (CI) which is about planning, executing analysing and reporting the competition products across South Asia including India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
- Responsible for competition intelligence (CI) plan for home care South Asia.
- Preparing the aligned CI plan for key competitors across South Asia.
- Executing the CI Plan through co-ordinate with cross functional team.
- Reporting competitor insights based on various analysis to key stakeholder on regular basis.
- Assist to decode competition insights, key trends, potential impact/risk to our business.
- Co-ordinate for competition war game preparation with business intelligence team.
- Publishing the competition insights newsletter on periodic basis.
- Networking with global CI team to understand the global competition outlook and potential impact in South Asia.
Unilever Chemistry Job