Unilever Recruitment 2023: Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Unilever recruitment 2023, Chemistry and chemical engineering job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2023, MSc Chemical engineering job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023, MSc Chemistry job opening 2023. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Research Scientist – Capsules & Ultraconcentrated Surfactant Systems
Job ID: R-64173
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Eligbility Criteria: M.S./Mtech/PhD/Post-Doc in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry with First class from reputed institutes; B.Tech/B.Tech with First class from reputed institutes with 5 yrs of industrial experience
Background/Experience: Prior 5 yrs plus experience in FMCG or other relevant industry with formulation design exposure is preferred. Proven track record of interfacing with Global Design, Marketing, Capabilities, Academia will also be preferred.
Technical skills: Good understanding on colloid and materials science, formulation and processing development
Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
In this role, as part of the Future proof formats team within the Science & Technology, Home Care category, you will develop technologies for capsule formats using renewable, sustainable, biodegradable ingredients that delivers superior cleaning benefits to consumers while offering convenience at affordable cost. You will berequired to develop the technology with the triple constraints of chemical, plastics and water to identify the sweet spot for the consumers via new formats. The key challenges to be addressed include: scouting new materials, meeting the all technical action standards, establish compatibility between liquid and film, process parameters without any gross negative. You would be required to establish technology at lab and pilot scale and interface with cross functional teams to address any technical challenge and build a strong IP space. The role would require you to interface with various cross functional teams to ensure program delivery on time.
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate technical performance of product prototypes and formats
- He/She will work with team to develop new products and ultraconcentrated formats to offer superior cleaning benefits to consumers.
- He/She will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
- Candidate is expected to use appropriate literature / patent / competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- He/She will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- He/She will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market
- He/She will interface with other Science & Technology, Global Design, Cluster Design, SEAC, regulatory teams while developing formulations/formats
Unilever Recruitment 2023 Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more