NCERT BSc Chemistry Lab Assistant Vacancy – Apply Online
Chemistry job opening 2023, NCERT Lab Assistant Job For MSc Chemistry candidates. Government NCERT jobs for MSc Chemistry candidates. MSc Government lab assistant chemistry jobs at NCERT. Check out details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Lab Assistant
1. A Bachelors Degree in the required field ( Chemistry).
2. Experience in the handling of instruments and appliances
Knowledge of working on computers.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Commonly used abbreviations CBT: COMPUTER BASED TEST; SC: SCHEDULED CASTE;
ST: SCHEDULED TRIBE; OBC: OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES; NCL: NON CREAMY
LAYER; EWS: ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION; UR: UNRESERVED; PWBD:
PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITIES; ESM: EX SERVICE MAN;NCERT: National
Council of Educational Research & Training.
2. THE SELECTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE POSTED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
ESTABLISHMENTS OF THE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH &
TRAINING: NCERT HEADQUARTER – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (NIE) NEW DELHI CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, NEW DELHI
PANDIT SUNDERLAL SHARMA CENTRE INSTITUTE OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION,
BHOPAL REGIONAL INSTITUTES OF EDUCATION AT:- AJMER, BHOPAL, BHUBANESWAR, MYSURU, SHILLONG REGIONAL PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION CENTERS AT:-
AHMEDABAD, BANGALURU, GUWAHATI AND KOLKATA.
3. The total number of vacancies and thereserved vacancies are provisional and may
vary according to the NCERT’s requirements and availability of vacancies. The
reservation/s under various categories is/are as per prevailing guidelines of the
Government of India.
4. The decision of the NCERT in all matters relating to Selection and Posting of selected
candidates will be final and binding on the candidates.
5. Any litigation in any matter in relation to the above will be subject to the Jurisdiction
of Delhi only.
6. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
7. The applicants are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria along with the
General and Detailed Instructions before filling up the online Form.
8. In order to avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to apply in advance.
NCERT will not be responsible for any network problem or any other technical related
issues while applying online.
9. The English version shall prevail in case of any discrepancy and inconsistency
between the English version and Hindi version of the advertisement.
10. All documents uploaded by the candidate at the time of submission of application are
to be self-attested by the candidate.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF THE APPLICATION FROM 29th April, 2023 (from 09:00 AM) to
19th May, 2023 (upto 11:59 PM.)
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW TO BE NOTIFIED THROUGH THE NCERT
MODE OF PAYMENT (ONLINE MODE):
1. The application form is integrated with the Payment Gateway and the payment process
can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment will be made by using Online Payment Modes only.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE
WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR
REFRESH BUTTON TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an “E-Receipt” will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment,
Candidate(s) are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number
and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidate(s) are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and online Application
Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online
transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a Non- Indian
Credit Card, your Bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your
transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
MODES OF SELECTION:-
1. Mode of selection will be as specified in Part-II of the advertisement.
2. The Council reserves the right to conduct written test for all posts or not to conduct any of the post with or without any prior notice.
3. Applicants are required to appear for a written/skill/proficiency/trade test, wherever required, to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. Those applicants, who will qualify the written examination/skill/proficiency/trade or any other test applicable to that post, will be called for an interview/verification of original testimonials etc.
4. All the Level of posts require the candidate(s) to undergo Written/Skill Test/Interview as the case may be as per provision mentioned in the advertisement.
5. The provisional merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks scored in CBT/Written Test as the case may be.
6. The Council reserves the right to increase/decrease the qualifying/final cut-off marks for
shortlisting/final selection as the case may be.
7. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATON FORM:
1. Go to the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in link Announcements>Vacancies>Non
Academic and tab (Samarth portal https://ncertnt.samarth.edu.in ) for applying the on-line
2. Before filling up the form, applicants are advised to carefully go through the detailed
advertisement and instructions for filling-up the online form available on the
www.ncert.nic.in website and confirm her/his/others eligibility with regard to
qualification/experience/age and fee exemptions etc.
3. All applicants except SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen are required to pay application fee
through online mode.
4. Fields with star (*) mark are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the applicant.
5. Once the “Final Submit” button is clicked after verifying the entered data, a Unique
Registration Number (URN) will be generated. Once the registration number is generated,
no changes will be allowed by the web application. Please make sure to review your
application carefully before submission.
6. Application will be rejected if more than one application is submitted by the same applicant for the same post.
7. After submission of on-line form, a confirmation page (Application form) will open having
the information entered by the applicant with her/his/others Unique Registration Number
(URN). Applicants are required to take print-out of this page keep the same copy for
producing the same printout of filled-in online application form whenever asked to do so by
8. The last date for filling online application is 19th May, 2023 till 11:59 PM.
9. The date of written examination/skill test/interview for the post (as the case may be) will be notified on the NCERT website. Applicants are to check the Council website
, www.ncert.nic.in regularly. However, they will also be informed through bulk messages
10. Applicants are required to furnish correct/exact email ID, mobile number (active) for further correspondence and alerts from time to time which should not be changed till the
finalization of the selection process.
11. Applications received through online without complete information or without requisite fees shall be rejected.
12. No off-line applications would be entertained in any case.
13. For examination related matter, kindly visit NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in > Vacancies > Non Academic.
14. The eligible and interested persons are required to apply on-line only on the Samarth
portal link available at www.ncert.nic.in applications other than on-line mode will not be
For any difficulty in submitting online application, please email us to
([email protected]) see FAQ for the same available with the brief details and applicant can also contact on phone No. 011-26592176 & 011-26592207 (For Technical solution).
Download Application Form
Editors Note: NCERT BSc Chemistry Lab, NCERT BSc Chemistry Lab, NCERT BSc Chemistry Lab Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.