Givaudan Hiring Analytical Chemistry Candidates – Apply Online
Givaudan hriing msc analytical chemistry candidate for the post of Analytical Technologist II. Analytical Technologist II job vacancy, Grab this job now to get you future secure with Givaudan. Chemistry job opening 2023. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Analytical Technologist II
- Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry 4+ years related job experience;
- Experience in similar industry will be an added advantage
- Must to have technical expertise mainly in Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrophotometry, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, UV-Vis
- Spectrophotometry, Karl Fischer titration etc.
- Effectively contributes to the development of analytical methods and technical planning
- Possesses ability to interpret experimental analytical results and devise next round of experiments.
- Effectively plans and executes technical projects
- Effectively operates, maintains and organizes lab equipment following GLP’s
- Effectively summarizes data and conclusions to be used for further project discussions and internal/external presentations
- Effectively observes and documents experimental results
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Analytical Technologist II – Your future position?
As the Analytical Technologist in Givaudan you will be mainly responsible to serve as the analytical expert and advisor to flavour creation, application and customers.
Inthis role you will be based in Mumbai and directly report to the Manager Analytical Science II.
In this exciting role, you will
- Responsible for analytical data interpretation, compilation of molecular data.
Serve as the technical expertise in various analytical equipment handling with good proficiency in sample preparation techniques for food, market products, natural fruits, botanicals etc.
- Thorough knowledge of food/flavour samples and their chemistry, with prior experience in working with complex matrices like food stuff and natural products, especially with regards to sample preparation
- Prepare and review analytical reports using in-house reporting tools and databases
- Participate in the planning of technical projects
- Execute technical projects within discipline
- Responsibly utilize company resource.
- Collaborate with various functional groups, including Creation, Application, Quality Assurance
• Attractive package with benefits.
• Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
• A creative team environment that will inspire you.
Editors Note: Givaudan Hiring Analytical Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.