Emerson MSc Chemistry Recruitment – Candidates Apply Online
Emerson announces job opening for chemistry candidates. MSc Chemistry job opening for the post of Lead Engineer-Chemistry and Polymer. Lead Engineer-Chemistry and Polymer job vacancy 2023. Chemistry, Lead Engineer-Chemistry and Polymerjob opening. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Lead Engineer-Chemistry and Polymer
Location: PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, India
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Chemical Engineering, and five (5)+ years of applied industrial experience.
- Have a strong working knowledge of lubricant chemistry and identification of unknown chemicals.
- Have a strong working knowledge of thermoplastics, thermosets, elastomers, adhesives, polymer membranes, additives (minerals, fibers, wear/friction, etc), and coatings.
- Experience of operation and data analysis from analytical instruments like DSC, TGA, DMA, FTIR and GC; must understand the theoretical applications and limitations of these instruments
- Comprehensive knowledge of processing technologies, injection molding and extrusion
- Able to design experiments, interpret data, and make conclusions from various analytical instruments used for polymeric materials.
- Have strong knowledge of the relationship between polymer structure and properties, familiarity with polymer synthesis and reactions
- Proficient in Mold Flow software and analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of individuals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
WHO YOU ARE:
You seek new materials or technologies that may benefit the business or personal performance. You explore opportunities to optimize existing resources for product improvement. You apply scientific experimentation to learn quickly and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. You view a mistake as an opportunity to learn. You are effective in a variety of communication settings and recognize when to adjust content and delivery to meet the needs of your audience.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE-CORE HOURS
This role has the flexibility of a core hour schedule. You can choose to flex your start and stop times given you are working during the core hours of 9:00am – 3:00pm. Our teams work together to ensure our chosen work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the needs of our customers.
AS A CHEMIST or POLYMER ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Work as an individual contributor in a collaborative team environment with minimum supervision.
- Provide chemistry and polymer engineering support to Engineering, Product
- Development, Operations, and Supplier Quality organizations within Emerson.
Coordinate with external labs for various polymer, plastic, oil, and refrigerant testing.
- Analyze, interpret the results, and write technical reports
- Perform investigations to identify unknown chemical compounds.
- Perform investigations to identify unknown polymeric materials.
- Identify and apply new materials and process methods for enhancing current and future compressor system designs.
- Perform patent searches, create and submit Invention Disclosures.
- Present the findings to the Local and Global teams in various forums.
Editors Note: Emerson MSc Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.