Kent Invites Chemical Engineering Candidates – Process Engineer
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We’ve created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location India – Mumbai
Qualification/ Certification: B.E/BTech in Chemical Engineering
Be able to work with the following under supervision:
• Oil and gas and / OR Refinery experience required
• Should be well verse with development of process engineering deliverables like PFD, P&ID, Line list, Cause and Effect matrix,
• Must have worked on utilities and offsites projects handling utilities required for oil and gas and petrochemical plants
• International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Process Engineering
• Quality management system and procedures
• Project management and control procedures
• Process deliverable work flow and interdisciplinary co-ordination
• Project Process Deliverables
• Project Risk Assessment
• Adherence to HSE norms
• Proficiency in understanding of Process design aspects
Knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
- 3-8 years of basic and detail engineering experience in Upstream Oil & Gas, Refinery, & Petrochemical industry
- Candidates having experience in Engineering office of Reputed Consulting Engineering Companies preferably in the field of Refinery, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas will be preferred.
Editors Note: Kent Invites Chemical Engineering Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.