NLC Ltd Apprenticeship Training With Monthly Stipend – B Pharma
NLC India Limited NLC Hiring Chemical engineering candidates. BSc Chemical Engineering job opening 2023. NLC Ltd hiring chemical engineering candidates. BSc job opening 2023. Chemical engineering job opening 2023. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
NLC India Limited, a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, invites application from eligible candidates with Graduation / Diploma in mentioned below courses and passed during 2020/2021/2022, for one year of Apprenticeship Training under the
Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the following designated subject fields:-
Department: Chemical Engineering
No.of posts: 09
Monthly Stpned: Rs 15,028/-
Duration: 1 year
Eligbility Criteria: A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of
Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as
equivalent to above
No.of posts: 14
Monthly Stpned: Rs 15,028/-
Duration: 1 year
Eligbility Criteria: Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm)
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. The Candidatewill have to arrive at the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations as stated below and enclose aking with the application form/Reler Specimen format) 2 Overstatement of Marks by the candidates wit lead to disqualification of the candidates from selection proces In case of more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the senior most candidates will be considered for selection, based on the date of birth Completion of Training does not entitle the candidates any right to claim temporary or permanent nature of job in NLC India Ltd
METHOD OF SELECTION
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors’s degree/Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree Doma in case the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA imead of marks, the percentage of marks all be besed on the procedure fowed by the University/instutions from where he/she hat obtained the Bachelor Degree/Diplom 3 the abounce of any established scheme in the University for calculation of the percentage of marks the folowing pipes wi ince the candidate it awarded Grades/CGPA in the equivalence in percentage of a will be established by multiplying the Grade/ CGPA by factor of 10
- Click CAREERS ink to open the Carmers page Deled the Trainees & Apprentices t
- Click the appropriate Online Application Ad No LADC 05/202 (The Link will be 10.00 Hours 23.01.2023 to 17.00 Hours on 31.01.2023)
- Complete the application form and take ton of the regstration The Reparation tam dily signed should be submitted by post to
The General Manager
Learning and Development Centre
NLC India Ltd
Neyveli – 607 803.
or by submitting at the collection box at Learning and Development Centre so as to reach on or before 06.02.2023 by enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates along with the application
1. Transfer Certificate.
2. Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
3. Degree Certificates/Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
Learning and Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited.
4. Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester-wise Mark sheet with both side
5. Proof for Person with Disability (PwD) (if applicable)
6 Proof for wards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable).
7. Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
Candidates should keep track of the selection process by regularly visiting NLCIL website. The list of Candidates called for certificate verification will be hosted in website tentatively on 16-02-2023. Certificate verification will be tentatively scheduled from 22-02-2023 to 28-02-2023. The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the notice board of L&DC, and NLC website tentatively on 02-03-2023
The probable date of joining for apprenticeship training is 06.03.2023
Last Date To Apply: 31.1.2023
Click Here To Apply Online
View Main Notification
Editors Note: NLC Ltd Apprenticeship Training Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.