IITJ Recruitment: Chemical Engineering JRF Vacancy
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary
position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 03 Months, and extendable but co-terminus with the project’s duration, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
Project No. S/DRDO/PRP/20220048
Project Title Thermal Performance Prediction of Multi-Layered Ensembles Subjected to Fire Exposure using ANSYS
Project Investigator P. Ravi Prakash
Duration of Initial Appointment 03 Months
Job Title Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts 01
Salary Range Rs.31,000/-+HRA (As per institute norms)
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- B. Tech /M. Tech in mechanical/Civil/Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CPGA in aggregate.
- Gate qualified.
- Expertise in heat and mass transfer, thermodynamics, numerical methods, computational fluids dynamics.
- Expertise in ANSYS Fluent and ANSYS.
- Proficient in programming using Python/JAVA/C++.
Job Description Numerical modelling of thermal response of fire-protection
ensembles for a given heat-flux.
Maximum Age Below 35 Years
Brief description of Project This project aims to develop computational framework for
the heat -transfer analysis of multi- layered thermal protection ensembles
volume approach and will be implemented in ANSYS Fluent. The framework performs 3D heat transfer analysis of multilayered TPEs subjected to incident flame and radiation
exposure considering combined conduction and radiation through fabric, heat and mass transfer in air gaps, bio -heat transfer within peripheral skin layers.
How To Apply:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 18 November 2022. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 03 Months, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. Institute reserves the right to:
a. Fix, modify or revise the eligibility conditions, age and selection criteria as per its requirements, at any time.
b. Fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason.
c. Place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for the Written Test and/or Skill Test, Interview.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified/deserving candidate.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
8. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
10. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
11. No need to send hard copy
Last Date To Apply: 18 November 2022
Editors Note: IITJ Recruitment 2022 IITJ Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.