Govt IPC Recruitment 2022 – Pharmacovigilance Associate
Applications are invited for Jr. Materiovigilance Associate. Govt IPC Vacancies 2022 For Pharma candidates – Applications Invited Online. Government jobs for M Pharma. Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission IPC Careers. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Applications are invited by the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad for the following vacant posts through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Details of Manpower Requirement
Job Title: Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Age: Not exceeding 28 years
Salary: Rs.26,250/- + Incentive
Place of posting: Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad.
The posting as per the requirement of PvPI may be anywhere (AMC/Regional training Centre of PvPI)in India across the country. (List of AMC available at www.ipc.gov.in)
Essential Qualification: Master degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, and Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/ MBBS/BDS from a recognised university/Institute
Desirable: 3-6 months working experience in drug safety/ Pharmacovigilance
1. Collection of ADR Reports.
2. Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
3. Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Drug Safety database.
4. Anyother work assigned by Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement:
Initially the tenure of contract will be for a period up to one year through GeM, however the contract may be renewed further based on the performance of the applicant.In case the work and conduct of the applicant is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply:
You can submit your application in the below-mentioned link :
Updated Resume, Certificate and documentary proof should be uploaded along with the application form
1. Interview will be conducted in Hybrid mode.It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification.
2. The requirements of minimum qualification, Age and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
3. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
4. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
5. Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers for easy communication.
6. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
7. The incomplete application will not be entertained.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right to defer or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
9. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
10. The no. of the vacancy will be as per of PvPI from time to time.
Editors Note: Govt IPC Recruitment 2022 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.